Saturday, November 29, 2008

Uneventful week here....

We didn't have a very eventful week here, and it felt nice! We had a very quiet Thanksgiving with no extra family members, no friends, no traveling... it was just the 4 of us and it was wonderful. The kiddo's hated the hand/foot print turkey craft idea I had, and we meant to make turkey hats but the hats I got were too big, ugh.

This week we hope to work on ornaments for the tree, as we have decided that we will only adorn the tree with either handmade ornaments or one's given by friends. We're trying to keep things as simple as possible before our trip in Dec.

I am trying my hand at scrapbooking, and I really like it! So, hopefully you will be seeing my latest creations. On that note, I have to run to Michael's to get some adhesive, because the Scotch brand double sided scrapbooking tape really sucks!!

No comments: