Tuesday, March 25, 2008

A new week, a new plan

We survived all the craziness of last week!! From getting over the flu, Cath's birthday, family member's not being on speaking terms with us for days, a road trip to Central NY, meeting Jason's family, then spending the weekend with my family, and let's not forget Easter; I feel like I need a vacation just to recover from all that!

Fortunately we're now home, thankfully. Family troubles are now officialy on hold until mid-April. So, this week to celebrate Easter we're rowing "The Little Rabbit". Plans are to make some bunny cookies may'be tomorrow, and make a bunny shaped carrot cake Thurs.

As far as the art thing goes, I think I've had a epiphany. When I'm looking for art projects to coordinate with our weekly book I must carefully screen each project, literally pretend like I'm Cath and ask myself if she'd like this sort of thing. I've learned recently that Cath likes to trace things, and she loves the glue stick(with her hair, heaven help us). And, since I already know Cath hates to color I've figured out that the best way to start a project is to print out the Color template; if I ask Cath to color first well then I may as well introduce that project to the recycling bin.

No comments: