Thursday, July 24, 2008

The "blah's"

I'm feeling kinda "blah", I guess is the word to describe it, about things lately. I swear I'll figure out sometime how to get pictures up and personalize this blog, but then I've never been good about journals so this shouldn't be any better. And, the kid's broke my glasses today, I don't have another pair, I don't have contacts anymore, I don't have a current prescription nor the money to get new one's at the moment either! So, how am I walking around without bumping into things? Well, Jason hot glued my glasses back together (they broke at the bridge of the nose), yeah I'm not showing my face in public until we come up with a better solution for this.

Enough about me, now onto the kiddo's. Cath is loving Goodnight Moon this week, she's even answering most questions I ask about the book! Our second attempt at lapbooking is going well, although I'm still doing most of the legwork Cath is helping which is encouraging. Pete is happy and recovering well from his Corneal Abrasion last week, only thing new with him is the fact that we called PCC today because he ate some Pepto Bismol Jason left out. That child will be the end of me, he's too much like Jason for his own good.

No comments: