Thursday, July 3, 2008

Showing Off

Ever feel like you have to show off all your child's abilities just to prove that you're actually doing something with them and not just setting them in front of the tube all day? Why is it that our parents are most often the one's with which whom make us feel this way? Ok, enough with the rhetorical questions on my part.

Anyways, I'm putting together little 4th of July projects for the kid's to work on and send to the grandma's to prove we're actually "doing something". They already think I'm just homeschooling to "keep on baby-ing them", I can only imagine the talks I'll be subject to once they find out the kid's aren't going to Kindergarten much less Elementary school.

Oh well, I've always been seen as the "slightly off" one in the family, I guess this is my way of staying true to form.

No comments: