Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Crayons anyone? How about paint?

I don't know what has gotten into Cath but all of a sudden she's interested in art! It started early last week with a intense interest in coloring. Now, she has been bringing me her crayons and a coloring book and announcing she needs to color, and she's been doing this 3-4x daily!! While I'm very excited about this I have to ask, did I miss something here?!

I realized over the weekend that we really haven't given the kid's a lot of access to paint, so off to the store we went. First for the hand paint, that was a hit with Pete, but Cath wanted to use a paintbrush. Next, lets try the oil based paint! Oil based paint is a hit with Cath, but Pete just wants to dip the brush in the paint and eat it. Now we have something for everyone.

No comments: