Friday, January 23, 2009

Getting to know you

I'm bored, got this from a friends blog.

1. What is your occupation right now? Homemaker/Homeschooler.
2. What color are your socks right now? Not wearing any.
3. What are you listening to right now. Horton Hears a Who by Dr. Seuss(movie)
4. What is the last thing you ate? A couple of saltines.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? No.
6. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Jason.
7. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Yes! She has a wonderful, inspiring blog.
8. How old are you today? 23
9. What is your favorite sport to watch on TV? None.
10. What is your favorite drink? Sweetend ice tea. I'm not much of a alcohol drinker, but when I do drink I like straight up Vodka, double shot normally.
11. Have you ever dyed your hair? Yes, I put blonde streaks in it once but I hated that look. And, I dyed my hair a dark brownish red around the time I got pregnant with Pete, but it made me look washed out so I got rid of it after a few months.
12. Favorite food? Dark chocolate.
13. What is the last movie you watched? The mummy, last Saturday.
14. Favorite day of the year? Easter.
15. How do you vent anger? I take a long walk/drive while listening to my favorite "angry music".
16. What was your favorite toy as a child? My unicorns, and barbie's.
17. What is your favorite season? Spring.
18. Cherries or Blueberries? Blueberries. It's too much of a struggle to depit cherries.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back?
20. Who is the most likely to respond?
21. Who is least likely to respond?
22. Living arrangements? 2bed/1bath/den apartment that we grew out of quite a while ago.
23. When was the last time you cried? Monday afternoon.
24. What is on the floor of your closet? Jason's clothes, and some shoes.
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? Maggie.
26. What did you do last night? Cleaned, got kid's to bed, scrapped, and got to bed myself.
27. What are you most afraid of? The unknown.
28. Plain, cheese, or spicy hamburgers? Cheese, please.
29. Favorite dog breed? Basset hounds.
30. Favorite day of the week? Friday.
31. How many states have you lived in? NY, NC, and VA.
32. Diamonds or pearls? Depends on the occasion, and the piece of jewelery.
33. What is your favorite flower? Lilacs, Lily of the valley, Casablanca Lillies
34. Favorite Hobby? Reading, driving, scrapping, crocheting. No particular order there.
35. Have you ever tried singing Karaoke? Not unless I was so drunk at the time that I don't remember it.

No comments: